This setting is shown on the settings screen if there is a firmware update available for your deWiz™ hardware.
This setting is shown when there is no hardware device connected to the application. It will help you connect to a turned on deWiz™ hardware device.
Learning Stimuli ON/OFF. This is a quick toggle for the deWiz™ Learning Stimuli function. When you activate the Learning Stimuli a guide will be shown. The guide helps you set your preferred Learning Stimuli level.
When you activate the deWiz™ Learning Stimuli the strength level option will also appear in Settings. It is possible to manually choose your strength level.
Remember to always test your Learning Stimuli strength level before swinging and never to increase the strength level more than one step at a time.
Turns the light OFF on your deWiz™.
Quick toggle to turn notifications ON/OFF.
Quick toggle to turn club reminders ON/OFF. Club reminders are shown when you’ve not chosen a club when practicing your swing.
Quick toggle to turn all sounds ON/OFF.
More sound settings
When sounds are turned ON you’ll be presented with the option to make more specific setting selections. Here you’ll be able to tailor your deWiz™ experience by switching specific sounds ON or OFF.
- Needs calibration: A voice reminds you that your deWiz™ needs to be calibrated (placed on a stable surface for a few seconds).
- Good/Bad swing: A jingling sound indicates successful or unsuccessful swings according to your swing parameters.
- Training feature results: A voice tells you the result values of your swing.
- Wait for stationary: A tone indicates that your deWiz™ isn’t in the ”Ready to swing” position, i.e. it is moving or hasn’t been still long enough. As soon as your deWiz™ is in the ”Ready to swing” position, the tone falls silent.
- Ready to swing: This short tone lets you know that the deWiz™ is in the "Ready to swing” position.
- Favorite: A tone signals when you’ve successfully favorited a swing. The swing will now be marked with a star.
- Sounds in background: This enables you to hear all chosen sounds when the deWiz@ application is run in the background. E.g. if you leave the application for another function in your smartphone, you will still be able to hear and practice via the sounds from your deWiz™ application.
Keep screen on
Quick toggle to keep your screen ON/OFF.
This setting keeps your smartphone from dimming the screen and automatically locking. This lets you practice and learn with the deWiz™ application consistently shown on the screen.
With the distinct indication turned ON, the top of the application will light up in green to enhance the “ready for swing” green light on the deWiz™ hardware on your wrist. This is useful if you want the “Ready to swing” indication from your smartphone.
All of your settings and swings are stored in your deWiz™ profile. The deWiz™ application lets you create more than one profile.
Shows the current profile. Here you can switch to another profile.
Create new profile
- Type in the name of the new user and press Create profile.
- The new profile is now shown in the list and chosen as the active profile.
This is the active user’s set of clubs. Here you can add or delete clubs from the golf set.
To delete a club from a golf set simply swipe left to reveal the delete button. Press the button to delete the club from the golf set.
To add more clubs press Add more clubs and choose the clubs you want to include in the golf set.
There are three options Metric, Imperial and Region Preferences. The Region Preferences follows the smartphone’s system preferences. This setting defines which measurement system is shown in the deWiz™ application
Clear seen tutorials
There are a number of tutorials in the deWiz™ application to help you get started. These are only shown once, but if you want to see them again you can press Clear seen tutorials to have them appear the next time you use a part of the application with a tutorial.
The application supports Light and Dark mode. If you choose “Use system preferences” the application will be shown in the mode which is currently active on your smartphone.
Here you’ll find information about the hardware (model-id, serial number and firmware version) and the mobile application (application version and licenses). You can also unpair from connected hardware here.
In the about section, you’ll also find a form you can fill in to give the people behind deWiz™ feedback. Just press the feedback button and you will automatically be directed to a preset feedback form where you can let us know about your experience with deWiz™. This is a quick and simple function. It is also valuable for us to hear from you. We always strive to give you the best possible deWiz™ user experience.
Verify your email address
This is shown if you have not yet verified your email address via the link sent to you when you registered. You can resend the verification email from here.
Change email address
Here you can change your email address. Note that this means you’ll have to use the new email address when you log into the application.
Here you can change your password. Note that this means you’ll have to use the new password when you log into the application.
Logs you out of the application.